• Unit 115 B 6345, 120 Street Delta, BC V4E 2A6
  • Call us: + 778-639-3900

Caregiver Immigration

If you have work experience in-home child-care provider or home support worker, you may be able to apply for permanent residence under caregiver class. There are two programs for this:-

1. Caring For Children Program

You can apply through the Caring for Children class if you:

2. Caring For People With High Medical Needs Program

You can apply through the Caring for People with High Medical Needs class if you:

2. Skilled Worker

This stream is for highly qualified professionals who may not have a direct job offer from a Nova Scotia employer but are highly likely to find work due to their qualifications.

Please get in touch with us if you want to learn more about NSNP.