• Unit 115 B 6345, 120 Street Delta, BC V4E 2A6
  • Call us: + 778-639-3900

Post Graduate Work Permit

After completing their studies, international students may apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit in Canada.

If you graduated from a Designated Learning institution, which is one of the approved post-secondary institutes for the post-graduation work permit, you might be eligible for a PGWP. This helps students who want to remain in Canada for a longer period of time to do so.


Since international students are only eligible for one Post-Graduation Work Permit from IRCC, it’s critical to take advantage of it.

Find out if you qualify for the PGWP.

International students must meet the following requirements to be qualified for a Post-Graduation Work Permit:

Application deadline: 180 days after receiving a transcript

Graduate work Permit

If you are an international student, you are disqualified to apply if you:

Please contact us for more details on the Work Permit and the options available.